Do you have music in your life?
Which sounds more like you…
- I play one or more instruments and enjoy sharing my music with others
- I occasionally or used to play an instrument but don’t do it much
- I listen actively to one or more types of music and see shows regularly
- I sometimes listen to music
- I don’t really enjoy music
It’s been said that having music in one’s life can be therapeutic, and raise their intelligence.
What do you think?
Eureka’s favorite songs:
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy–Bobby McFerrin
- One Tin Soldier
- Peace of Mind–Boston
- You Are The Song–The Outlaws
- One Day–Matisyahu
- Fight the Good Fight–Triumph
- I’m With You–Avril Lavigne
- Silly Love Songs–Wings With Paul McCartney
- Closer to the Heart–Rush
- A Drop In the Ocean–Ron Pope